A cloakroom with an attendant.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I walked to the coat check, determined to go home.
- We were politely directed to the coat check and the drink tables - again, an impressive show of organization without attitude.
- The event was marred somewhat by the fact that I got all my money stolen out of my wallet at the coat check.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Filmore, who was a coat-checker decades ago during the Eisenhower administration, had to enter the building through a side door when she worked there.
- So what can you do in advance to help the coat-checker find your coat?
- Other tasks include working selected dates as coat-checkers or other type of assistants at events held in the facilities.
Definición de coat check en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda