Definición de coat check en inglés:
A cloakroom with an attendant.
- I walked to the coat check, determined to go home.
- We were politely directed to the coat check and the drink tables - again, an impressive show of organization without attitude.
- The event was marred somewhat by the fact that I got all my money stolen out of my wallet at the coat check.
- Example sentences
- Filmore, who was a coat-checker decades ago during the Eisenhower administration, had to enter the building through a side door when she worked there.
- So what can you do in advance to help the coat-checker find your coat?
- Other tasks include working selected dates as coat-checkers or other type of assistants at events held in the facilities.
Definición de coat check en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan