- A jacket covered with or composed of metal rings or plates, serving as armour.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the first millennium ad the most widely owned, and commonly depicted, form of body armour was the coat of mail.
- Every knight, for example, was to have a hauberk, helmet, shield, and lance, whilst lesser men with rent or chattels valued at 10 marks were to possess a short coat of mail, an iron headpiece, and a lance.
- Beowulf is given a glorious gold banner, a helmet, a coat of mail, and an ancient sword.
Más definiciones de coat of mailDefinición de coat of mail en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.