Definición de cobra en inglés:
1A highly venomous African or Asian snake that spreads the skin of its neck into a hood when disturbed.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The dexterity with which the charmers handle deadly snakes such as cobras and vipers has added to the allure of the street-side performances.
- The snake charmers, in return for a small fee, rescue species like cobras and rat snakes that show up in people's homes and release them in forests.
- While human encounters with cobras, vipers, and pythons can prove fatal, more often than not it is the snakes that are killed.
2 (also cobra pose) A yoga pose assumed by lying on one’s stomach and raising one’s upper body so as to curve it backwards, using one’s arms and hands for support: as you do the cobra, make sure you are not overextending the lower back
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Another therapeutic stretch is the cobra pose, a fundamental yoga stretch.
- Avoid traditional belly poses, such as the cobra pose, that require you to place weight on your midsection.
- They spend an hour clearing their minds with cleansing breaths and strengthening their bodies with bridge and cobra poses.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda