A word used for secrecy or convenience instead of the usual name: using the code name ‘Charlie’, Dick was on the phone with the President more and more
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I don't known why the Secret Service gives out the code name, but his code name is Tumbler.
- We don't know if that's his real name or a code name.
- Ah, he does not want me to say his name but he has given me a code name.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His crusade against crime came to an end when an internal operation, code-named Operation Lancet, was launched into allegations of police misconduct.
- The technology, code-named LaGrande, was designed to protect computers from viruses and bad-natured hackers.
- She sets out on a single-handed mission to avenge the murders by targeting each code-named team member in turn.
Definición de code name en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.