Definición de code-sharing en inglés:
Agreement between two or more airlines to list certain flights in a reservation system under each other’s names.
- The airline now has code-sharing on flights into the New York City market, but you can't fly that route from many of its own cities.
- The carrier hopes to add Chinese destinations, either by using their planes or through code-sharing with Chinese carriers, Pinoli said.
- The two airlines began their code-sharing and reciprocal frequent flyer program about a year ago.
- Example sentences
- For a long time, the airlines code-shared aircraft across the Tasman and cooperated in many other ways on international routes.
- Qantas code-shares flights with BA from London via Singapore with a brief stop at Darwin and on to Cairns.
- The flights from Varna to Vienna will be code-shared with Austrian Airlines.
Definición de code-sharing en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India