- Agreement between two or more airlines to list certain flights in a reservation system under each other’s names.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The airline now has code-sharing on flights into the New York City market, but you can't fly that route from many of its own cities.
- The carrier hopes to add Chinese destinations, either by using their planes or through code-sharing with Chinese carriers, Pinoli said.
- The two airlines began their code-sharing and reciprocal frequent flyer program about a year ago.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For a long time, the airlines code-shared aircraft across the Tasman and cooperated in many other ways on international routes.
- Qantas code-shares flights with BA from London via Singapore with a brief stop at Darwin and on to Cairns.
- The flights from Varna to Vienna will be code-shared with Austrian Airlines.
Más definiciones de code-sharingDefinición de code-sharing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.