- A disease in which the small intestine is hypersensitive to gluten, leading to difficulty in digesting food.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cystic fibrosis, chronic liver disease, and celiac disease are conditions that limit the body's ability to absorb nutrients.
- The following year, he was diagnosed with celiac disease - intolerance to gluten in food that results in intestinal and other disorders.
- I have celiac disease and must avoid gluten, which is found in anything with wheat, rye, barley and oats.
Más definiciones de coeliac diseaseDefinición de coeliac disease en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.