Definición de coequal en inglés:
Having the same rank or importance: coequal partners
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The author starts out on page one claiming that Eastern European modernism was a coequal partner with Western European modernism.
- We will insert an aeromedican evacuation control team in the air mobility division with coequal status to the existing airlift, air refueling, and air mobility control teams.
- They are, in fact, biosocial theories that place fully coequal emphasis on genetic and sociocultural factors.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A person or thing equal with another.
- One of them, ‘The Book of Ruth and Naomi,’ suggests that we consider Ruth and Naomi coequals.
- While the independent directors would be the coequals of national central bank officials, their obligations and perspective must be mega-economic in scope.
- Example sentences
- Such a view, though defensible in theory, would destroy all semblance of coequality from a practical standpoint.
- At this moment of unprecedented danger and unprecedented opportunity, upholding this principle of formal coequality has never been more important.
- From the beginning, North Korea has insisted that an inter-Korean political formula should be based on parity or coequality, rather than population.
Definición de coequal en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan