Relating to cognition: the cognitive processes involved in reading
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Wittgenstein sometimes appears to be committed to cognitive relativism as just described.
- Suppose, then, that a reliable cognitive process is one which is relativized to persons.
- Kant distinguished between the matter and the form of cognitive experience.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Both count as cognitive values because they make theories cognitively accessible, comprehensible to our finite minds.
- It is an interesting question whether any cognitively sophisticated, rational, self-conscious agent must experience situations of choice in this way.
- This is the part of the soul where we find emotions, more complex and cognitively responsive than desires but falling short of the reflective abilities of reason.
Late 16th century: from medieval Latin cognitivus, from cognit- 'known', from the verb cognoscere.
Definición de cognitive en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda