Definición de cognitive en inglés:
Relating to cognition: the cognitive processes involved in reading
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Wittgenstein sometimes appears to be committed to cognitive relativism as just described.
- Suppose, then, that a reliable cognitive process is one which is relativized to persons.
- Kant distinguished between the matter and the form of cognitive experience.
late 16th century: from medieval Latin cognitivus, from cognit- 'known', from the verb cognoscere.
- Example sentences
- Both count as cognitive values because they make theories cognitively accessible, comprehensible to our finite minds.
- It is an interesting question whether any cognitively sophisticated, rational, self-conscious agent must experience situations of choice in this way.
- This is the part of the soul where we find emotions, more complex and cognitively responsive than desires but falling short of the reflective abilities of reason.
Definición de cognitive en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan