Definición de cognitive science en inglés:
The study of thought, learning, and mental organization, which draws on aspects of psychology, linguistics, philosophy, and computer modelling.
- It is high time for clinicians to integrate the empirical findings of cognitive science with psychodynamic theory.
- Her work spans anthropology, psychology, cognitive science, philosophy, and religious studies as well as linguistics.
- He is a recognized expert in linguistics and cognitive science, the study of the philosophy and psychology of the mind and intelligence.
cognitive scientist sustantivo
- Example sentences
- The symposium examined how behavioral and cognitive scientists can contribute to policy-making.
- Basic behavioral and cognitive scientists are often situated in academic departments that value basic research more than applied research.
- There is a widely held view amongst cognitive scientists and philosophers that the mind is like a algorithmic computer and the brain's vast neural network is the key to the mind's complexity.
Definición de cognitive science en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan