The study of thought, learning, and mental organization, which draws on aspects of psychology, linguistics, philosophy, and computer modelling.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is high time for clinicians to integrate the empirical findings of cognitive science with psychodynamic theory.
- Her work spans anthropology, psychology, cognitive science, philosophy, and religious studies as well as linguistics.
- He is a recognized expert in linguistics and cognitive science, the study of the philosophy and psychology of the mind and intelligence.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The symposium examined how behavioral and cognitive scientists can contribute to policy-making.
- Basic behavioral and cognitive scientists are often situated in academic departments that value basic research more than applied research.
- There is a widely held view amongst cognitive scientists and philosophers that the mind is like a algorithmic computer and the brain's vast neural network is the key to the mind's complexity.
Definición de cognitive science en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.