Definición de cognitivist en inglés:
A person who believes or works in cognitive grammar.
- If the brain is at the root of all language, then the further claim of cognitivists makes sense: that the everyday and the special are cognitively the same.
- Along with the digital age, his theory of computation helped inspire the cognitivist revolution, making him, by some lights the first cognitivist.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to cognitive grammar.
- In the symbolic or cognitivist paradigm, which was dominant in the '70s and '80s, the mind is seen as a symbol-based rule-system.
- The cognitivist view has become familiar enough: figures of speech are really conceptual structures, crucial both to cognition and culture.
Definición de cognitivist en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary