Characterized by or causing cohesion: each parish was formerly a cohesive unit family life can be a cohesive force in society
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Today I got a real sense that we were beginning to become a cohesive unit, looking out for each other.
- The half back line took a while to get into the game but when they did, they looked a cohesive unit.
- All that experience rolled into one cohesive unit would be a force to be reckoned with.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Regions must agree to come together and act cohesively.
- The idea is that local bands have direct access to the public and are working cohesively together to help each other out.
- This and other reforms offer ‘a significant opportunity for Government to think cohesively about how we run local services and govern at a local level’.
Palabras que riman con cohesiveadhesive
Definición de cohesive en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda