- A female hairdresser.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘They are based on vintage style but with a modern edge,’ says the US-based coiffeuse, who counts Meg Ryan and Winona Ryder among her clients.
- Carleen the Dancehall Queen, a character she created for her sketches there, morphed into Novelette, a coiffeuse who can tell everything about her clients by their hair.
- So, off she went to become a celebrity coiffeuse.
Más definiciones de coiffeuseDefinición de coiffeuse en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.