- A person’s hairstyle: Diana’s intricately braided coiffureMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He's a curious figure - Oscar Wilde meets an Andy Warhol superstar with a punk-rock haircut, a coiffure he inflicted on himself the day after Joe Strummer died.
- She tells me she is just back from the hairdresser and the coiffure will revert to ragged ringlets as soon as it hits rain.
- When David Beckham cuts his hair, the next day millions of boys around the world go to the hairdresser to copy his coiffure.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He is the only player with filthy trainers, baggy tracksuit-bottoms and messy hair, an image made more obvious when he wanders around AC Milan's training-ground alongside the coiffured Alessandro Nesta.
- As he entered the stage with coiffured hair and a dapper pin-striped suit, I didn't know what to expect, but he was amazing and had the entire audience, blue rinse brigade and all, on their feet applauding his efforts.
- The coiffured and bow-tied romantic Charles, with only a club foot to hinder his natural charm, was introduced to Margaret Macdonald while studying at the Glasgow School of Art.
mid 17th century: French, from coiffer 'arrange the hair', in Old French 'cover with a coif' (see coif).
Más definiciones de coiffureDefinición de coiffure en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.