- By coincidence I was trailing two unsuspecting girls also apparently going to the show.
- By coincidence, the factory closed down in 1912, the year the Titanic went down at sea with such a huge loss of life.
- By coincidence, my friend Nat Gertler was at the same performance last night of The Producers.
- For most of the time, this coincidence of interest was recognized.
- There is little coincidence of interest between the consumer and a state-owned utility.
- This surprising degree of coincidence of territory and national identity has been achieved in two ways.
- In their estimation, nothing could explain the coincidences except the momentary passing of a gravitational wave.
- When the beams were in phase, they detected five times as many coincidences as when they were out of phase.
- One of the most famous anthropic coincidences was discovered by the English physicist Sir Fred Hoyle in 1954.
Early 17th century (in the sense 'occupation of the same space'): from medieval Latin coincidentia, from coincidere 'coincide, agree' (see coincide).
Palabras que riman con coincidenceincidence
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: co|in¦ci|dence
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.