sustantivochiefly North American
- Slices of cold cooked meats.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Listeria, which can cause fatal blood poisoning, miscarriages in pregnant women and meningitis, is believed to spread through ready-to-eat foods such as hot dogs, luncheon meats or cold cuts.
- Try salty, spicy or smoked meats, such as ham, sausage, cold cuts or wieners.
- Researchers studying both pre-menopausal and post-menopausal women found the former group had a higher incidence of cancer when they ate processed meats including cold cuts, hot dogs and bacon.
Más definiciones de cold cutsDefinición de cold cuts en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.