Definición de cold-drawn en inglés:
(Of metal) drawn out into a wire or bar while cold.
- Initially used for fencing, these sheets of cold-drawn steel wire, held together in a crosshatch pattern, soon became widely used as reinforcement in slab-on-grade construction, particularly pavement.
- Numerous industries rely on Timken ® cold-drawn tubing for demanding applications, including automotive, energy and industrial markets.
- Example sentences
- The following invention refers to an equipment for cold-drawing a metal wire.
- This appears to mimic the natural silk which is also extruded from the silk worm in a cold-drawing process. part of the nylon polymer molecule nylon polymer molecules cross-linked by hydrogen bonds after cold-drawing
Definición de cold-drawn en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan