- (Of metal) drawn out into a wire or bar while cold.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Initially used for fencing, these sheets of cold-drawn steel wire, held together in a crosshatch pattern, soon became widely used as reinforcement in slab-on-grade construction, particularly pavement.
- Numerous industries rely on Timken ® cold-drawn tubing for demanding applications, including automotive, energy and industrial markets.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The following invention refers to an equipment for cold-drawing a metal wire.
- This appears to mimic the natural silk which is also extruded from the silk worm in a cold-drawing process. part of the nylon polymer molecule nylon polymer molecules cross-linked by hydrogen bonds after cold-drawing
Más definiciones de cold-drawnDefinición de cold-drawn en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.