- The boundary of an advancing mass of cold air, in particular the trailing edge of the warm sector of a low-pressure system.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although cold fronts associated with southern low pressure systems penetrate the ridge from time to time during summer, they generally fail to produce much useful rain.
- The subtropical highs move from west to east across southern Australia in winter, and further south in summer, usually separated by low pressure troughs or cold fronts.
- The weather man tells me all about high pressure and low pressure, about wind direction, cold fronts, warm fronts and all that.
Más definiciones de cold frontDefinición de cold front en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.