(Of metal) having been rolled into sheets while cold, resulting in a smooth, hard finish.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The highest tariff rate applies to hot-rolled and cold-rolled steel sheets, while tin-plated steel plates carry a 25% tariff.
- In March, metal shop owner Karla Aaron ordered 500 sheets of the same cold-rolled steel she bought for $2 each in January.
- In June this year, eight major U.S. steelmakers, including Bethlehem Steel Corp. and USX Corp., filed a petition with the Commerce Department and the ITC on the cold-rolled steel products.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Figure 8 shows one of the world's largest Pilger rolls, designed for cold-rolling 10 inches tubes.
- Until the 1990s, the family's main assets in India were a cold-rolling mill for sheet steels in Nagpur and an alloy steels plant near Pune.
- For Tata Iron & Steel, which is slated to start commercial production of automobile grade steel at its new cold-rolling mill, the excise cut for automobile looks prospective.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: cold-rolled
Definición de cold-rolled en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda