- 2 (the Cold War) The state of hostility that existed between the Soviet bloc countries and the Western powers from 1945 to 1990.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With the crumbling of the Soviet bloc and the end of the cold war, some proxy wars ended but others began.
- The end of the cold war opened up the prospect of ending the neutral status, but public opinion remained attached to it.
- Throughout the cold war, relations were cool between the EC and the Soviet Union.
Más definiciones de cold warDefinición de cold war en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.