- For that project, they collaborated with Parker and members of her lab.
- We thank the Directorate of Health Services, Government of Goa, which has collaborated with the project from its inception.
- Both had jointly funded numerous equipment initiatives and had collaborated in many research projects within the university.
- It also claimed that only a handful of traitors had collaborated with the Nazis.
- Is it a hiding place away from the prying eyes of Gestapo agents, or is it equivalent to collaborating with the enemy?
- The Vichy government and those who collaborated with the Germans were seen as traitors.
Late 19th century: from Latin collaborat- 'worked with', from the verb collaborare, from col- 'together' + laborare 'to work'.
Palabras que riman con collaborateelaborate
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: col|lab¦or|ate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.