(Of an object) able to be folded into a small space: a collapsible bed
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Jane has also designed a collapsible sandwich box which folds to A5 size and a coffee and doughnut holder.
- We no longer have to make do with the grubby white plastic garden furniture and collapsible click sun beds that were so popular a few years ago.
- The collapsible wood and canvas bed is assembled from three basic folding X-frame stools.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is now firmly established that upper airway collapsibility is markedly increased in either sleeping or anesthetized children with SDB.
- To determine the effects of craniofacial characteristics and body habitus on the collapsibility of the pharynx, Watanabe and coworkers measured closing pressures of the passive pharynx in 54 men with sleep-disordered breathing.
- The authors concluded that tracheal collapsibility of infants with tracheomalacia can be quantitatively assessed by the static pressure/area relationship of the trachea obtained under general anesthesia and paralysis.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: col¦laps|ible
Definición de collapsible en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda