- Provide something as collateral for (a loan): these loans are collateralized by property (as adjective collateralized) the risk of investments known as collateralized mortgage obligationsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- From a bank's perspective, this courier service doesn't have assets that can easily collateralize a loan, such as trucks, real property, and inventory.
- However, you won't get any money unless you can completely collateralize the loan through your own personal assets.
- That way, they know the bank has avenues to collateralize your loan with some of your personal assets.
Más definiciones de collateralizeDefinición de collateralize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.