- 1 (often collectible) (Of an item) worth collecting; of interest to a collector: his books became increasingly collectible classics collectable coinsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This beautifully-packaged double set includes not only the big musical numbers her fans will already know but also an entire album's worth of new and collectable recordings.
- The latest edition of Raw Vision reports on the growing interest in a highly collectable strand of outsider art, the Victorian Spar Box.
- Swindon police discovered £2,000 worth of the collectable toys during a raid earlier this year.
- 2Able to be collected: a hire car, collectable on your arrivalMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He said using the new billing system, councils would be able to keep track of their collectable revenues.
- All over Sligo and elsewhere in the country, a host of volunteer angels will be on the streets on Angel Day, 12 th November, selling the collectable Angel pins for €2 each.
- I didn't encounter Nutella again for a decade. 1996 is remembered both as the year I left home and the year Ferrero brought out The Simpsons collectable Nutella glasses.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- (usually collectibles) An item valued and sought by collectors: the auction attracted professional dealers trading in quality small collectablesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- You also receive a certificate of authentication that adds additional value to these collectables.
- Hundreds of people went to the museum's D4 hangar to have items valued and show off their collectables of the future.
- The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund is calling upon artists and collectors to make donations of original art and rare collectibles to assist in summer fundraising.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Part of their attraction is their collectability, and the low price.
- After fading into obscurity, Curtis' work was ‘rediscovered’ in the 1970s, said Flurry, and has since risen steadily in price and collectability.
- In addition, each artwork comes with a Certificate of Authenticity, ensuring its collectability.
Más definiciones de collectableDefinición de collectable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.