verbo[with object] (usually as adjective collectivized)
Organize (an industry or activity) on the basis of public or state ownership: collectivized agriculture
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He expropriated foreign industry and collectivized agriculture.
- From 1929, he introduced a Command Economy based on central planning, Five Year Plans, heavy industry, collectivized agriculture, and re-militarization.
- As heavy industry was being developed, agriculture was to be collectivized as a part of achieving Stalin's goal to make Russia a stronger state.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- By the time of the First Five-Year Plan and collectivisation, when the Stalinist bureaucracy was consolidated as a class, there was little social provision for childcare.
- In the 1930s, the Soviet government began policies of collectivization, education for all, and assimilation.
- The beginning of forced collectivisation in the early 1930s was carried through with unprecedented brutality and resulted in unimaginable hardships for the countryside.
Palabras que riman con collectivizeobjectivize
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: col¦lect¦iv|ize
Definición de collectivize en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda