- For example, when Ataturk was bringing modern Turkey into being, he closed down all the madrasas, the colleges of further education.
- Pupils will be able to spend time in work placements and further education colleges, as well as in school.
- The college was re-opened more than a decade later as a college of continuing education.
- Also, men and women who did not go to college after finishing high school were not included in the sample.
- The whole system here is from high school through to colleges through to the professional leagues, is all designed to develop those top 100 players.
- At college, his professors thought he was crazy to be in school because he could make a lot more money as a bricklayer.
- Sustainable sources such as solar and hydroelectric energy are now used to power many of the university's buildings and colleges.
- Much of the mystique of Oxford lies in the ancient and beautiful buildings of the colleges of the university.
- With a few exceptions, all are students from various colleges of Delhi University and some even from schools.
- Some private schools and colleges still reject the public school position which consists of accepting the standard of the age and teaching political correctness.
- This sort of curriculum was strongest in the private colleges and state high schools, opening for many of their pupils a pathway to the professions.
- St James's Street CBS and the Institute of Education run repeat Leaving Cert classes as do as many other public and private schools and colleges.
- The survey looked at students who had graduated with a degree, a diploma or a certificate from a college or university bachelor's program.
- Many colleges have degree completion programs designed to help adult learners finish what they started.
- The students hail from 35 states, and the college offers associates and bachelor of arts degrees.
- While doctors have influenced world events by personal interaction, and can do so again, the involvement of our professional organisations and colleges has generally been perfunctory.
- We need to set our own house in order and should all be striving to foster working environments free of bullies, whether in our hospitals, practices, professional organisations, or colleges.
- An audit represents systematic monitoring of specific aspects of care; it is somewhat formal, being set up and organised by national colleges and regional committees.
Late Middle English: from Old French, from Latin collegium 'partnership', from collega 'partner in office', from col- 'together with' + legare 'depute'.
Palabras que riman con collegeacknowledge, foreknowledge, knowledge
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: col|lege
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.