- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He spoke of colligation as a binding together’ of facts, and chose the formulation of Kepler's Third Law to illustrate this process of integration.
- Although the work is highly crafted, and contrives to be as persuasive as possible, the jackdawish colligation of claims and perspectives never amounts to what might properly be called an argument.
- This process consists of two sub-processes known as colligation and classification.
mid 16th century (in the Latin sense): from Latin colligat- 'bound together', from the verb colligare, from col- 'together' + ligare 'bind'. The current sense dates from the 1960s.
Más definiciones de colligateDefinición de colligate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.