- The TPIAL emits a highly collimated beam of infrared light for precision aiming, as well as a separate infrared illumination beam with adjustable focus.
- The excitation and transmitted light is collimated by a set of focusing lenses on either side of the sample chamber.
- The first and second lenses operate jointly to concentrate and collimate the incident light beam.
- I have done this many times while collimating a telescope's optical alignment and checking for the circular diffraction rings that occur at the same distance in and out of focus.
- Our SBC cavity incorporates a single collimating lens located a focal length away from a 1 - D array of laser emitters operating at different wavelengths, with the grating positioned another focal length away on the other side of the lens.
- The helicopter's weapon sighting system is the PKV collimating sight.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Even with the collimation provided by a parabolic sending station, my gut feeling is that the physics (scattering, signal-to-noise, etc) is very much against it working.
- Most HRCT protocols use thin collimation (at intervals or continuously) from apices to costophrenic angles in the supine position with image reconstruction using an edge-enhancement algorithm.
- All CT images were taken on subjects in the supine position with an HRCT scanner (X-Vigor; Toshiba, Tokyo, Japan), with 2-mm collimation according to the previously reported protocol.
Mid 19th century: from Latin collimare, an erroneous reading (in some editions of Cicero) of collineare 'align or aim', from col- 'together with' + linea 'line'.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: col¦li|mate
Definición de collimate en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.