Definición de collinear en inglés:
(Of points) lying in the same straight line.
- But the Spread Law and Cross Law are uncredited as equivalents of the sine and cosine rules, and the Triple Quad Formula for collinearity as an equivalent of Heron's formula (three points are collinear if they make a triangle of zero area).
- The upper intercept defined by the six collinear points is 610.4 + 0.9 / - 0.7 Ma and is considered to be the best estimate of the timing of emplacement of the intrusion.
- During a second phase, the ‘line-finding’ phase, sets of collinear points aligned at that angle are identified.
- Example sentences
- The degree of collinearity is determined by the weight of the squared multiple correlation coefficients of the indicators with any other causes of the latent variable.
- Before testing the hypothesis with regression analysis, we checked the degree of collinearity among the independent variables.
- This is not surprising given the high degree of collinearity among the PMI's components.
Definición de collinear en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan