Definición de colloquial en inglés:
(Of language) used in ordinary or familiar conversation; not formal or literary: colloquial and everyday language colloquial phrases
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I had four or five Chinese dialects at my disposal, phrases in colloquial English, and of course, Malay.
- The language is often colloquial and vigorous.
- In some places the use of more colloquial language seems to work and not detract from the original gospels, but in other places it came across to me as contrived.
- Example sentences
- Countries in permanent crisis, with the population at subsistence level, more or less chaotic, but without total civil strife, are known colloquially as ‘basket cases’.
- To find your real e-mail, you must wade through the torrent of fraud and obscenity known politely as " unsolicited bulk e-mail " and colloquially as spam.
- Unchecked, it leads to changes in posture, particularly in the form of a hunched back known colloquially as dowager's hump, and decreased mobility.
Words that rhyme with colloquialventriloquial
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan