- Relating to or affecting the colon.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Celiac disease is a T-cell-mediated disorder triggered by gluten in susceptible subjects, affecting not only the small bowel but also the gastric and colonic mucosae.
- The stomach and small bowel were dilated due to there being colonic atresia just distal to the cecum.
- Findings included a large right renal tumor mass adherent to the inferior portion of the liver and invading the renal vein with metastatic spread to the colonic mesentery and regional lymph nodes.
sustantivo• informal Volver al principio
- An act of colonic irrigation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- From herbal injections to colonics, our ‘bod squad’ finds out what the stars do to stay sexy.
- Dr. Haas suggests that enemas, colonics and cleansing diets with fiber supplements, under the guidance of a professional, can all be used to cleanse the colon.
- Although Pressman says colonic irrigation is an acceptable way to relieve occasional constipation, he warns that frequent colonics can foster a dependency and traumatize or strip the lining of the large intestine.
Más definiciones de colonicDefinición de colonic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.