- A genetic or seasonal variation in the colour of the skin, pelt, or feathers of an animal: a rare smoky-blue colour phase of the black bearMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The third color phase occurs during the first pelage of young wolves.
- The Ferruginous Hawk has a light and a dark color phase.
- Now that we know that such bears can be found, it means we are probably looking at a new color phase or subspecies, which is important to document - or possibly a new species of bear, which would be a major biological discovery.
Más definiciones de colour phaseDefinición de colour phase en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.