Definición de colour scheme en inglés:
An arrangement or combination of colours, especially one used in interior decoration: a brown or gold colour scheme
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With its simple colour scheme and one-page layout it is designed for fast downloading and quick access to new material.
- Evergreen shrubs ranging in color from deep green to gold vary the color scheme and add texture.
- The master bedroom has a cast-iron fireplace and is decorated in a neutral colour scheme.
colour scheming sustantivo
- Example sentences
- The site includes color references for Web designers, swatch libraries, point-and-click color scheming and more.
- If the children are old enough, encourage them to do the colour scheming for you.
- A north-facing room can expect less sun than a south- or west-facing one; but whatever the aspect, with clever lighting and color scheming, the interior can be made to feel welcoming and attractive.
Definición de colour scheme en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan