sustantivo[mass noun] Photography & Printing
- 1The production of separate negative images of the same subject taken through green, red, and blue filters, which are combined to reproduce the full colour of the original.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In advertising, animation plays a major role in graphics design and illustrations, while publishing houses rely on it for page layout and colour separation.
- Alas, what we get is a full-frame, middle-grade transfer with decent color separation but weak depth, and some truly annoying edge enhancement.
- The color separation fluctuates almost from one frame to the next - characters and backgrounds change hues willy-nilly, like a psychedelic nightmare.
- 1.1 [count noun] An image produced by colour separation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He uses the computer to create color separations and facilitate his experiments with scale.
- I had found two different design magazines that used enlarged color separations of the Mona Lisa for an illustration.
- The photography is excellent, the color separations are consistently accurate, and the localities showcased are arguably the most famous in the world.
Más definiciones de colour separationDefinición de colour separation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.