Definición de colour separation en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Photography & Printing
1The production of separate negative images of the same subject taken through green, red, and blue filters, which are combined to reproduce the full colour of the original.
- In advertising, animation plays a major role in graphics design and illustrations, while publishing houses rely on it for page layout and colour separation.
- Alas, what we get is a full-frame, middle-grade transfer with decent color separation but weak depth, and some truly annoying edge enhancement.
- The color separation fluctuates almost from one frame to the next - characters and backgrounds change hues willy-nilly, like a psychedelic nightmare.
1.1 [count noun] An image produced by colour separation.
- He uses the computer to create color separations and facilitate his experiments with scale.
- I had found two different design magazines that used enlarged color separations of the Mona Lisa for an illustration.
- The photography is excellent, the color separations are consistently accurate, and the localities showcased are arguably the most famous in the world.
Definición de colour separation en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan