- The total number of horses - 2,668 colts, 2,440 fillies, and two geldings - is 219 more than last year's previous record of 4,891.
- The card is highlighted by a pair of stakes of $75,000 stakes for older fillies and mares and for older colts and geldings.
- I thought her performance was excellent, better than anything she had achieved before, since she was taking on colts and older horses for the first time.
- Further proof of the success of the junior and colts hockey programme at Ben Rhydding Hockey Club is the selection of two boys for the North East of England.
- Both are products of the Ilkley mini, junior and colts sections.
- His proud dad- who now coaches Romford Hockey Club's colts team - said competing in the national championships would offer the whole team a great chance to shine in front of the watching England selectors.
Old English; perhaps related to Swedish kult, applied to boys or half-grown animals.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
- The problem is found in discerning which Colts are black powder guns and which are smokeless.
- I always had the feeling the flintlock had a much slower lock time than the Colt cap and ball revolver.
- The sheriff had a shotgun in one hand and a Colt revolver in the other.
mid 19th century: from the name of the US inventor and firearms manufacturer Samuel Colt (1814–62).
Definición de colt en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.