- 1Relating to or in a state of coma: she had been comatose for seven months a comatose patientMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A common misconception is that a patient must be comatose to be diagnosed with myxedema coma.
- Constant infusions may be useful in patients with constant dyspnea or patients who are comatose.
- The patient remained comatose and was transported to the computed tomographic scanner.
- 1.1 • humorous Extremely lethargic or sleepy: she lay comatose in the sun listening to a personal stereo if Tekek seemed sleepy, this village is comatoseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As his government went from indolent to comatose, he made unprecedented use of the government jet as a taxi back home.
late 17th century: from Greek kōma, kōmat- 'deep sleep' + -ose1.