- A jacket of a type worn by soldiers in combat, typically having a camouflage pattern.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A soldier's soldier, he liked to be photographed in a combat jacket festooned with grenades and found his four-star commands frustrating.
- I had on my combat jacket and I was practising with my pretend rifle.
- In fact, the lad in the back seat was wearing a combat jacket and appeared to be taking notes for some future internet-based tales-of-woe project.
Más definiciones de combat jacketDefinición de combat jacket en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.