- A lock that is opened by rotating a set of marked or numbered dials to show a specific sequence.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I twirled the combination lock and opened my locker.
- He turned the combination lock on one and opened the door, revealing a stack of books and notebooks, with dozens of papers mixed within.
- She arrived at her locker, expertly opening her combination lock and then unpacking her backpack with the many textbooks it held.
Más definiciones de combination lockDefinición de combination lock en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.