- An agricultural machine that reaps, threshes, and cleans a cereal crop in one operation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This can take place prior to harvest due to disturbance of the canopy by wind or during harvesting as the combine harvester machinery moves through the crop.
- He explains how grateful he was when the club found some missing linkage off his combine harvester which saved him a couple of otherwise lost days.
- It puts one in mind of a combine harvester where processes of cutting, threshing, and cleaning grain take place simultaneously - broadly coordinated but at the same time independent of one another.
Más definiciones de combine harvesterDefinición de combine harvester en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.