- A play, novel, or film that gives a satirical portrayal of behaviour in a particular social group.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is as much social satire as fairy story, as much comedy of manners as giddy farce.
- So begins Wilde's impeccable comedy of manners.
- In this highly charged physical comedy / comedy of manners, Moliere highlights our reliance on chemical remedies for our spiritual ailments and illustrates the need to find a cure from within.
Más definiciones de comedy of mannersDefinición de comedy of manners en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.