- (Of a program or computer) operated by means of commands keyed in by the user or issued by another program or computer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They operated in a command-driven environment, with no real staff or staff process at all.
- The command-driven version provides more flexibility and enables end users to avail themselves of the more complete power of the DIALOG command system.
- The first programs designed for timeshared computers were command driven.
Más definiciones de command-drivenDefinición de command-driven en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.