- However, your knee-jerk reaction to my comments on your blog leaves little to be desired.
- Frank's come back with further comments on my earlier remarks.
- Any comments on this opinion will be gratefully received.
- Laing noted that a number of challenges had been identified and highlighted several issues for discussion and public comment.
- Although all turns out fine in the end, the ending is not typical and it even finds time for self-reflective comment on the fickle nature of the movie industry.
- The ALRC is seeking public comment on the issues raised in the discussion paper.
- Laurel Canyon is trying to make a social comment but as the film fails to be really engaging it is lost underneath all the soap opera.
- Theron denies the film is a comment on the perils of celebrity, or that such behaviour is inevitable if you are in the public eye.
- The film is a comment on love, friendship and the struggle to create an individual sense of family.
- They pleasantly surprise the reader by additional introductory notes, comments, and excurses.
- The album notes will include comments from Steve Goodman on prison injustice, plus internet sites to check out on the unfair prison system.
- See, for example, the comments set out as notes under the entries for Thoosuchus and Yarengia.
- Program comments that provide some clues as to which user is notified when the job completes.
- The newer utility, xconv, understands comments and the use of tcpd better than itox does.
- They are simply comments, and my Netscape program re-adds them if they are missing.
- I want to thank all of the people who read and comment on my writing.
- A number of head teachers refused to comment on the changes.
- I would like to thank Coleman for giving this article credence by taking the time to review and comment on this article.
- I would like to thank Dr. Martin for the patience and time she put into reading and commenting my text.
- Microsoft has said it'll add more XML commenting features to Visual Studio 2005.
- Playable levels are encouraged, but commented walkthroughs are acceptable.
- The reference had been commented out, making it invisible to the casual web surfer.
- The first line seems innocent enough, but it's important that you comment it out.
- Then you need to comment it out by appending the string dnl to the beginning of the line.
- Used in refusing to answer a question, especially in a sensitive situation: I spent the day saying ‘No comment’ to every reporterMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As for her golf handicap, she declines to reveal what hers is, saying only, "No comment" when the question is asked.
- I've read ahead to see the questions at the end and I've put no comment for each.
- I have been waiting a long time in politics to say this - no comment.
Late Middle English (in the senses 'expository treatise' and 'explanatory note'): from Latin commentum 'contrivance' (in late Latin also 'interpretation'), neuter past participle of comminisci 'devise'.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: com|ment
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.