verbo[no object] British
- Report on an event as it occurs, especially for a news or sports broadcast; provide a commentary: they commentate on live Monday matchesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He has been commentating on the sport since 1949.
- He has also had a life-long interest in greyhound racing and regularly commentated on the sport on both radio and television.
- He is keen to branch into areas like sports commentating, a field where former tennis players don't always perform best, he believes.
mid 19th century: back-formation from commentator.
Más definiciones de commentateDefinición de commentate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.