- A bank that offers services to the general public and to companies.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The potential expansionary effects of the transaction are shown as increases in the assets and liabilities of both the central bank and the commercial bank.
- This comes in the wake of the increase last week in the bank rate - the rate at which the country's central bank lends to commercial banks.
- If government spending is financed by borrowing from commercial banks, it means credit expansion and inflation.
Más definiciones de commercial bankDefinición de commercial bank en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.