- Short-term unsecured promissory notes issued by companies: [as modifier]: the commercial paper market the rise in commercial paper outstanding corresponds to the decline in bank lendingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But we do know that only $194 billion of the $1.4 trillion of outstanding commercial paper has been issued by ‘non-financial’ borrowers.
- The fund is invested in high-quality, short-term financial instruments including commercial paper, certificates of deposit, fixed bonds, floating rate notes, corporate and bank paper and deposits.
- It is at this point worth noting that there were a stunning $1.15 trillion of outstanding financial sector commercial paper borrowings as of Wednesday.
Más definiciones de commercial paperDefinición de commercial paper en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.