Definición de commercialize en inglés:
Manage or exploit (an organization, activity, etc.) in a way designed to make a profit: the museum has been commercialized
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You may find inspiration for your idea from commercialising a labour-saving process that has been around for years.
- The initiative has been formed to commercialise work to help drug companies create products to combat resistant bacteria.
- If and when we decide to commercialise this process you will receive a formal written offer.
- Example sentences
- In China, it is not clear whether tourist sites should be operated for the purpose of public welfare or subjected to commercialization.
- The education minister was especially caustic about the commercialization of education by a section of the teachers.
- This trend developed in the late 1960s, in part as a way to avoid the commercialization of art.
Definición de commercialize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan