• informal , • derogatory
sustantivo (plural commies)
- A communist.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's now 13 years since the Commies got booted out, and free enterprise is booming.
- I don't support censorship or rooting out the Commies, but I do think it means that mainstream organizers and people of conscience have to take a more active leadership role.
- ‘Only Commies used words like peace and freedom,’ he later recalled.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Communist.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For fifty years, Poland was under Nazi, then Stalinist, then various other forms of Commie domination.
- Number one is Cuba, the perfect destination if you love those ‘faded Commie icons,‘as the magazine put it.
- Why are you going to show us that Commie movie?
Más definiciones de commieDefinición de commie en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.