- 1A senior police officer in France.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The standing which the event enjoys with the UCI, the world governing body, is reflected in the fact that international commissaire Jack Watson will act as chief commissaire, assisted by a panel of four commissaires.
- His father was a Commissaire de Police for the French Government.
- This lone civilian was a commissaire of police, and the sole representative of the city's civil population.
- 1.1(In France) an official at a cycle race or other sporting event.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After May 31 only valid licence holders will be considered for ranking, to the National Pool, training and selecting teams for foreign competitions and commissaires to officiate at races.
- He has a few words with the commissaires before rejoining the pack.
- The race was stopped by the commissaire following this bizarre happening!
Más definiciones de commissaireDefinición de commissaire en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.