sustantivo (plural committeemen or committeewomen)
- (In the US) a local political party leader.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He also is a precinct committeeman with close ties to the community's Democratic Party leaders.
- That's when he was a Republican Party committeeman, serving two terms.
- He did push his ward committeemen to get good vote returns, but I am virtually certain he never even hinted at doing that illegally.
Más definiciones de committeemanDefinición de committeeman en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.