- 1A theory or system of social organization based on small self-governing communities.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What these areas have in common is that they are communities of collectivism, where relatively strong combined social networks of trade unionism, labourism and communitarianism allow mobilizations in defence of left of centre values.
- He represents the challenge to pluralism both by rising communitarianism and by globalization of culture and capital.
- I am sure most of them would not support the communitarianism or the persuasive patriarchy or the muteness against slavery of early Christianity.
- 1.1An ideology which emphasizes the responsibility of the individual to the community and the social importance of the family unit.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The step from I to we, from subject to community, from liberal individualism to postliberal communitarianism is therefore important, but not sufficient.
- Jane Addams's work can be seen as a basis for a feminist progressive communitarianism that critiques isolated individualism and understands personal identity as necessarily embedded in social and political community.
- It's the difference between individualism and communitarianism.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This means confronting the question of whether we view life and liberty, and the point and purpose of human existence, from an individual or a communitarian perspective.
- This solution reflects a communitarian bias in favor of local government over national regulatory bodies.
- And for that to work, I must adopt a communitarian attitude: my time is truly not my own.
Más definiciones de communitarianismDefinición de communitarianism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.