- 1chiefly North American A college providing further and higher education for people living in a particular area.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chloe would be attending university in the fall, and Liam would be going to El Camino, a community college in the area.
- I continued taking classes at the community college in the county where we lived.
- An accounting professor at a Minnesota community college has her students study the federal budget.
- 2British A secondary school whose educational and recreational facilities are available to adults in the local community.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is a secondary school, a community college and three primary schools in the village, one of which is Irish-speaking.
- I once took a ‘ghost-hunting’ class at the local community college.
- The event is aimed at the residents of Northlands Park and Craylands, who will be able to take free courses at the adult community college from the end of April.
Más definiciones de community collegeDefinición de community college en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.